When was the last time that you visited the theater and felt… well, for lack of a better word- Robbed? I’ve always tried to keep an open mind, but these were too horrible not to point a finger and want the director’s head on a stick…
- Carnage – Starring Jodie Foster- So, I’m thinking, yeah! Chainsaws, mallets, flaying, and blood. Nope, I was taken for a ride. I really wanted to hear a woman complain about her child being “disfigured” after a scuffle at the elementary school. I felt disfigured for watching it.
- The Remains of the Day – Starring Anthony Hopkins – Again, no “remains”, no chainsaws, no blood., only the story of a butler looking for love after he’s spent his life serving the wealthy. Boring.
- The Human Centipede- OMG! ATM that the masses need to see? Really?
- Paranormal Activity 3 – So… If I buy a camera, can I film one of these and make that kind of money? This thing made huge box office. Why?
- Paranormal Activity 2 – Okay, there I was, sucked in yet again to watch another movie in peripheral and fast forward. The shame is that my money disappeared from my wallet.
- Paranormal Activity – Trailers can be so deceiving! I planned on terror, sleeplessness, and trauma. There were a few hopeful moments, but I had seen all of those in the previews.
- Jack and Jill – Starring Adam Sandler- This is exactly why I prefer audio recording of his comedy over watching him try to act.
- Last Days – Starring Michael Pitt- The sad part about Kurt Cobain’s suicide is that there is no way to depict the dark psychological state of mind of the perpetrator. This wasn’t even a good try.
- We Bought A Zoo – Starring Matt Damon and Scarlett Johanssen- Trust me, don’t buy a zoo. This was like an old after school special. Total YAWN!
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) – The remake. You can’t remake Freddie. It’s as Simple as that.
Sometimes, the list seems just abso-frickin’-lutely too short… So, in respect to that, I add: Tree of Life Starring Brad Pitt. What are your picks for the most horrendous films of the decade? Share!